Sunday, May 22, 2011

of the chosen one :)

There are times when I feel down,
There are moments when everything makes me frown,
Even when the loads is piled up,
It's your story that enlighten me up.

You... I am amazed at your courage,
You lost your dad even before you are one-day aged,
Your mother passed away when you just barely have her by your side,
It was then your gradpa's turn to say goodbye,
Your childhood life seemed so harsh,
You have gone through so many crash,
But you have never stepped down,
If it was me I will surely drown,
You... I love your courage.

You... I am amazed at your persistence,
Going forward with full confidence,
Keep spreading His words when nobody seems to listen,
Believing in His words no matter what happens,
Saying Allah is my Lord,
You hold on to His words,
You... I love your persistence.

You... your attitude is sure a something,
There were never words of lying,
All you showed is credibility,
Your principle is honesty,
Al-amin is what they called you,
And it was even before the light came to you,
You... I love your attitude.

I know just saying I love you wont be enough,
But I will keep saying this though,
Oh Muhammad s.a.w, I love you so so much,
And may the words stay with me until my last breath.

4 comments:

Hamba Allah said...

that's right, when I feel down, HIS story always enlighten me up .. Jazakillah, for this poem,atiqah.. xsbr nk tnggu post yg sterusnya from u..nk mintak izin utk copy blh x?

berjalantanpahenti said...

thnx tiqa....nice ! ;)

afifah said...

nukilan sndiri ke tiqah??ni bleh jd kolumnis tetap ni..

Hamba Allah said...

yup..itu nukilah tiqah sendiri, kak ipah..
sbnrnye dye dh siap nukilan ni ms kt umah kak nida lg.. ^_^

Post a Comment